Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day out with familia


Assalamualaikum and hello there.
How are you guys been doing? Enjoying your holidays? Yes? Good. Cause i don't. Haha yeah basically holidays are just "space" for lazy bum like meee to stay home and being anti-social girl. There's nothing to do here, really. You know i live in rural part of Sarawak. So... Ain't no fun here. The only "fun" i found was a miracle-ish thing called...... YOUTUBE ! I've been watching so much drama (kdrama) and movies. Actually im currently re-watching The Master's Sun. I watched it two times already. Yeah, because it is THAT good. Keke

So back to the tittle, i went out with my family today. Not all of them just my 2nd sister plus her troublemaker sons, my mom and my lil bro. Yeah it was great. So i decided to share the photos (awkward) But stupid me, the only photos i took was when we were eating. Haha XD. Took them with the only available camera(?) at that time which is my ipad (excuse the very low quality picture) so bear with mee kkk ^^

This is my queen hehe isn't she a cutiee <3 x)

My sister, her son and mom's awkward smile haha XD

The youngest


The naughtiest one x)


My lil bro (13) and my nephew (7)


Idk why i took this one hahah

Hehe so that is part of my family. And yeah if you notice, my lil bro are not so tall type and almost as big as my nephew, and he is seven. wow wow he gonna grow up as a tall boy i think. I did took my own photo but i can't show it hereee it may cause damages to your eyes so i left you guys with this onee. Yes that is me /blush haha


Okay thats all for now. Oh ya. Do you know the series called The Walking Dead? Ugh it is one episode late here in Malaysia buttt too many spoiler and i found out Hershel was killed by that stupid governor. Ugh i hate him! I am thankful enough he's dead too /yeay. Hershel was one of my favorite after Daryl and he's dead. Tragic. 

I guess thats it lol. Till then. Byeee x 

P/s excuse the broken english x)

2 comments:

Supriya said...

I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD and your shoes hereee~ You can watch it on megashare.sh ITS THE PERFECT WEBSITE TO CATCH UP ON THESE SERIES(S) HAHA x

Unknown said...

@supriya sivabalan Really?! Haha can we be bestfriend pls? Haha jk. Omg thankyou so much dear i've been looking for website for that series.thanks again ! <33