Thursday 26 December 2013

Libster Award


Assalamualaikum and hello people <3 kyaa it's been awhile since i last updated isn't it? how are you doing guys? Okay let's just do this okay, i am nominated by this pretty girl Janice for this libster award. Tbh i don't quite understand lol and thank god there's Mister Google keke. okay let's start noww
  •  For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and news blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!
  •  If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect (GFC) and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).
 My Nominators goes to /drumrolls
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comFatin - http://fatinhumairah94.blogspot.com/
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comNajihah - http://supersweetcola.blogspot.com
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comLee - http://xoxo-layhunhan.blogspot.com
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comMi - http://justbemi.blogspot.com/

okay i'm gonna answer some question from Janice haha im soo excited lol

1 ) What made you start blogging?
  I start blogging from a post i read from fb, it's about thirteen years old girl who has brain cancer. She has a blog and her posts was quite sad about how people around her ignore her even she's sick. her posts make me think "should i make my own blog, people can read what i felt if i'm gone" something like that haha i know it's silly. But the owner of the blog really passed away tho. Al Fatihah :(

2 ) What TV shows did you grow up watching?
 I think i grew up watching That's So Raven lol and maybe Spongebob too, until now blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

3 ) What is your scariest nightmare?
 What a great question ! It was my nightmare around couple days ago and i swear it's the scariest nightmare i ever had. It's about all people around me, i mean all of them includes my neighbourhood became a zombie ! and of course i survived with a freaking rifle with me! haha scary isn't it? right? ;>

4 ) What's one of your nervous habits?
 Usually i bite my lips and get stomach ache, everytime if i'm nervous. my bf knows that haha well, mehh :face8:

5 ) What is the first thing you notice about a person?
 Um their eyes or the way they speak? haha idk but i definitely look into their eyes first lol 

6 ) What quote/phrase do you live by in your life?
 I'm not sure if i have any but i  usually/always remind myself to not give up and to not care about what people say. yeah 

7)If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
ONE? haha i have many of them actually. but right now, my wish is I want to meet EXO D.O and spend a day with him not as a idol and fan, but as friends. why? because i want to know what kind of person he is in real life HAHA . Can? puhlissss

Okay done! haha i enjoyed answering these questions. sorry my answers quite ugh boring and typical but it's 6 a.m right now and i'm sleepy keke sorry sweetheart! <33


so here's my question ~~
1. What is blogging for you? 
2. What kind of person you think you are?
3. Your favorite movies and novels?
4. Supernatural power you would love to have?
5. One word to describe yourself
6. Where would you like to travel to and why?
7. Zombie apocalypse or end of the world, why?
8. Your fav singer/band.
9. What is your opinion about KPOP?
10. If i'm your genie right now, and i will grant 3 wish, what will it be?
okay, that's all for now ! keke till then, bye xx

2 comments:

Supriya said...

OMG!! I used to looove That's So Raven and Cory In The House! Did you? :D hahaha I don't get what's so great about exo though ? :o

Unknown said...

@supriya sivabalan omg really !? haha me too, i always wait for that show on tv lol. ohya, nah they r just the same with other idols dear idk maybe my overflowing love (eww) to them make me love them so much. haha